Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lightning Round

It's been a little while since I've posted anything. I have my reasons. Well, just one big one. Carlee and I finally closed on our condo a week and a half ago. And while the place is in great shape it needed cleaning and right now I'm in the process of painting the living/dining room and quite possibly the master bedroom today if I'm feeling up to it (I'm not so sure. I'm sore. This is how "old-man strength" is developed). Here's a list of updates for you, lightning round style
  • Tried to leave no leftovers for Thanksgiving, gave a valiant effort
  • Have spent over $200 at the hardware store in a week
  • Went to my buddy, Ryan's, b-day party in NYC, saw a fight
  • Watched Man vs. Food last night and legitimately thought that he was a wimp when he couldn't finish the 7.5lb burger
  • Need to catch up on sleep
  • Have fallen in love with the Chinese Buffet
  • DL'd 420 3x3
All in all, things have been going well. Now, time for a much delayed return to the gym and then for my massive breakfast. Things are back on schedule. Except for the whole after, we have to pick out a color to paint the walls. Welcome to home ownership, I guess.

Biggest Loser - Unhealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment