Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Challenge: Day 18

Schedule a Physical Exam

Well, before last year I hadn't seen a doctor in nearly six years. So that's probably why this is on the Man Month list. Whatever. I'll do it. I need my balls groped by an old lady while the nurse stands in the room to make sure no foul play occurs like I need chocolate chip pancakes. I want chocolate chip pancakes. What is she going to tell me? "Eric, you're pretty heavy." "Yeah, but I'm not fat and all of my blood numbers are within the healthy range." "Still, I want to see you give up red meat and chicken skins on them and to lose weight." "But I'm healthy, healthiest mutha fucka that this office has ever seen. I just also happen to have gigantic thighs and neck."
Yup, I can see where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment