Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guess Who's Back

That's right, me.  I'm back from the mud and mosquito's of the Adirondack State Park and am happy to report that I survived (I can't say the same for Little Timmy).  Mountains were hiked, lakes and rivers were swum in and we even snuck into a BBQ across a really long lake (go us).  All-in-all a grand time was had by all.  I didn't take very many pictures for two reasons A) the memory card that I bought had to be redeemed ahead of time and I was unaware of this and B) I don't take too many pictures.  My mancave is in disarray right now so I'm not going to load any pictures quite yet, but they'll come.  I promise.
For those interested, it's good to know that the hard work done in the gym translated well into going up (and down) mountains with excess of 50 pounds on my back.  I'd call it a very successful trip and can't wait to do it again.  Although the diet wasn't ideal (should've brought a bow + arrow and gotten some deer, or maybe bear) and I could definitely feel my body not enjoying its lack of protein intake we ate fairly well for our circumstances.  
Anyway, I'm excited to get back to the gym on Monday.  Hopefully it'll be like I never left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment