Friday, October 16, 2009

So I Got That Going For Me, Which Is Nice

Lately, I've been listening to my body a little bit more. When I'm tired I rest and when I'm feeling good I hit it hard. These recovery days are really helping. While I haven't taken an actual day off this week I have gone for more an active recovery sort of feel to a couple of my workouts. I feel that this will help me in the long run in that I won't hit a wall down the road and can continue training at a high level (for me). Taking days as active recovery also, I feel, will keep the gym fun rather than feeling like a chore which is how my workouts had been feeling about a month ago.
Until I have a post of substance (which hasn't happened, well, ever) enjoy the video and extracurricular reading.

Gender Strenth
10 Reasons Heavy Weight Training Doesn't Bulk Up Female Athletes

No comments:

Post a Comment