Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome Back

This week coming back to training after sectionals has been a bit rough. Naturally, I got back into it slowly. I took Monday off, of course, went in Tuesday and took Wednesday off as well, mostly because Carlee and I went to get our wedding reception stuff taken care of. My calf soreness has finally gone away today (Friday) and I have no reason not to believe that the bag of chocolate covered pretzels cured me. This is what the evidence points to: Wednesday: calf soreness, Thursday: calf soreness, eat bag of chocolate covered pretzels, Friday: no soreness. I will test this theory out one or two more times before I publish it in the National Journal of Exercise Science.

Anyway, Carlee and I are headed to see a friend’s production of Les Mis tonight, we’re getting a new washer tomorrow and I’ve got stag tickets to sell. With that said, enjoy some articles that have been taking up space in my inbox.

HFCS and weight gain

Weston Price - Weight Loss

Gym People

No comments:

Post a Comment