Thursday, September 23, 2010

Almost There...

This is huge... Koklyaev returns to weightlifting
The Inuit Paradox
Fish Oil is Legit

This is a tad late but Monday was a nice day to lift:
Squat 2x2 @ 415# (former 1RM)
Bench 2x2 @ 265 - fail 2nd set, 2nd rep
DL - couldn't budge 535 - pretty gassed
Press - 2x2 @ 175

With the 6x2 recovery done yesterday, frisbee tonight and then a rest day (with lots of food) tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to hit some good poundages on Saturday. We'll see. I'm optimistic. At least about the squat. I may tire out.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about what to do next. I've narrowed my choices down but I'm still not 100% sure. I know, for a fact, that it's going to be an oly-cycle. I need to Snatch again but how long, what kind of training volume and does the cycle revolve around the lifts or squatting. Hmmmmm.
Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to give a recap of my 1RM efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment