Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shiny Newness

The time has come for me to change it up a little bit.  For over a year I have had Olympic weight lifting as my main focus with the intentions on getting strong.  However, my training, although progressing, has gotten a little stale and a bit too stagnant for my liking.  Following Catalyst Athletics and then to Mikes Gym has been great in terms of getting stronger, but without the proper coaching I cannot see myself improving too much beyond this point (that’s actually untrue, I believe that I can get stronger, but gaining better technique would jump my #’s much quicker than just following the Mikes Gym template).  I have decided then, to finish out July using the Crossfit Football method.  August will be devoted to the main page and I will alternate as I see fit.  This could change, I don’t know, but this seems to me the right direction to follow, especially considering the goal, to be a complete athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment