Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Unload

So far, this feels like something of an unload week from mikes gym. I could be wrong, it could be the start of a brand new cycle and he's just starting us a little light to get us used to doing the different movements (muscle snatch/clean, 2pos snatch/clean, rack jerk..., no more 10x squats). Either way, it feels good to put a hold on the stress that my body was going through towards the end of that last little bit. My legs are feeling normal again, the knee pain is gone and aside from the blisters on my feet from barefoot Murph I'm ready to go.
So far the template for this week looks like this and I either expect the weights to go up or I expect the whole course of action to change next week.
Muscle Snatch/Clean - Medium Singles
2pos Snatch/Clean - Medium Weight
Front Squat/Rack Jerk - Heavy Single
Abs/Core

No comments:

Post a Comment