Monday, February 7, 2011

Rebuilding Eric Part 2

Well, the gym seemed like a good idea...
Front Squat - 185#x3x10 - felt nice and easy. I was the form nazi.
Snatch DL - 135#x5x5 - didn't make it through the first set. My back seized up on rep 4. I took the time to hang from a pull up bar and slowly work to a comfortable standing position. Ouchies. That kind of stuff is why I'm glad that there are no meets coming up
Snatch Push Press -135#x5x5 - tight back but not terrible.
Chins - 5x5 - easy squeazy lemon peazy
Prowler - 10x 5yards on hight handles - 5 yards on low handles - I like the prowler because it puts me in a good position. I can get some decent conditioning in, even with very little weight.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. I might have to take some anti-inflammatories later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment