Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge; Day 4

Increase Your Testosterone

There are lots of ways to increase your testosterone. There are also a lot of reasons why you ought to. "T" has been shown to lower fat, increase muscle, make you smarter and more fertile. Pretty fucking awesome. Here's what I plan on doing. Maybe more, but these are the easy ones to do.
Get 8 hours of sleep - check
Do Compound movement exercises - check, every fucking day.
Eat Meat - check and will continue to check this box

There are also other ways: getting sun, sex (preferably in the morning) and even thinking aggressive thoughts. Boom, I'm angry and I don't like the way that people are driving.

I'm planning on seeing this band in September in Brooklyn. This should be pretty fun. I'm finally putting my ticketmaster gift cards to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment