Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back in the Gym....

For now.
I'm home from work in Virginia for the weekend and was glad to get to the gym to lift some heavier weights.
Front Squat - 60% x 4
70% x 4
80% x4x3
Snatch - 60%x2
70%x2
80%x2x3
C+J - 60%x2+2
70%x2+2
80%x2+2x3
RDL - 85% of cleanx4x4
Press - 165#x3x4
Chins- 3x5 +15#

Also, I got to learn how to cross country ski at winding trails in Farmington, CT. I had a great time and really enjoyed it. It's the things I used to like about endurance type training without the parts I hate (boring staring at a black line in the pool and the knee pain running). I'm definitely going back again sometime soon.
In the meantime, I'm supposed to head back to Virginia for a couple more days. Looks like I'll be googling some more DB Complexes.

2 comments:

  1. Need second opinion on this, the adistars i got were the wrong size and dynamic eleiko has awful customer service so i'm going risto. Most likely gunna get a personalized strap (was gunna do a whole custom shoe but too much time and $). So i'm deciding between these two models of shoes

    http://www.ristosports.com/images/risto-white-side-1.jpg

    and these

    http://www.ristosports.com/images/P1010179.JPG

    I'm kinda liking the white ones, and of course "PowerBarn" will be what is said on the strap

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd go white because it matches your singlet better. Gotta look like a stud on the platform. Also, the Power Barn is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete