Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years

Well, I've waited three days to submit the requisite New Years post, so here goes. 2010 (tabata) is poised, just like any other year, to be a good year. I'm getting married, I own a home. Good things indeed.
But new years mean new goals. Carlee has a couple as I'm sure that most if not all of you do. Mine are as follows:
Snatch 130kg
Clean and Jerk 160kg
Find a job that I enjoy

I hope that all of you people reading (the millions world wide, or nobody, whatever) decide to make goals that don't let you down and that are actually attainable. I would suggest nothing vague like "lose some weight" or "love my significant other more." The answers should have quantities and qualities. How much weight are you hoping to lose, how are you going to do it, what happens after you hit that goal? In what way are you going to love you significant other? Will you surprise him/her more, be more romantic? Be specific. Which is why my third goal won't happen until I buckle down and decide what I want and how I'm going to get it.
Good luck with your resolutions. Good luck with the Year of Tabata.

No comments:

Post a Comment