Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shea's Triumphant Return

I haven’t been getting too much sleep lately. You see, Carlee and I adopted a kitten this weekend, and although she’s sweet and really playful and outgoing, she hasn’t learned that night time is “quiet, don’t bother mommy and daddy” time. So far this hasn’t been too much of a damper on my training (it’s only been three nights) but it has messed up in other ways. I’m obviously more sleepy, I’m forgetful (shocker, I know), I’m a bit shorter at work with co-workers and our supply chain and I’ve been getting headaches (granted this could come from a slew of other things, e.g. diet). However, I am waiting for the day when I’ve got 365# on my back and I just fall asleep. Whoops. I hope Shea figures this out quickly.

Brian St. Pierre's Grocery List
A Primer on Plyometrics
Why Speed Work is Necessary for Elite Endurance
Active Hip - Mark Rippetoe

1 comment: