Friday, February 6, 2009

Rest Day

Two posts!!!  In one day!?!?  That's incredible.  Actually, no, it's a rest day.  I've got some extra time, although I should be working on mobility and maintanence as recommended by Kelly Starett.

I think this could be a time to let the readers (plural, singular, null?) of this little project get to know me:

1.  I'm 23 year old, 6'1" and anywhere between 180 and 210 pounds, pretty sexy right.
2.  I do the olympic lifts.  Snatch and Clean and Jerk.  My PR's are 232 and 295, respectively.
3.  I am training to compete (and win) the Crossfit Games.
4.  I used to spend an inordinate amount of time swimming back and forth, silly me, now I train at The Power Barn.
5.  I am engaged to a wonderful little lady who has a great blog of her own.
6.  I am a Mets fan and think of Gary, Keith and Ron as some of my best friends.
7.  My callouses have a life of their own.
8.  UVM is my alma mater.
9.  My brothers are younger but taller than I, however, I can still beat them up.
10. I work at Sikorsky Aircraft and get parts for Blackhawk helicopters.

I think that just about covers it.  Anything else you'd like to know, please just send me a note.

Keep lifting heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment