Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome

Hi everybody!  My name is Eric, welcome to my blog.  In this, I will chronicle (that makes it sound epic) my training.  I am training for the Crossfit Games, in hopes of being named the "fittest person alive."  That's a pretty lofty title.

I have a very different view of what makes fitness than most people.  If you were to ask my fiancee she'd say running marathons and such but I believe it's the combination of strength and speed and all else falls into place after that.  For these reasons I do a whole mess of Snatches and Clean and Jerks, the two olympic style weightlifting lifts.  There are arguably no other moves to improve strength, coordination, power, speed and even endurance if done right.  

Well welcome, today is a rest day, which is nice, I need one.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment