Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fuckin' Feed Me

Let's talk about food.  Food is fairly simple when you get down to the bottom of it.  You eat it, it sustains you.  Wham!  Did I just hit you with some knowledge?  I think I did.  Of course, it's not that simple.  Is it?  You can't just go out and eat cookies and Twinkies, right?
Crossfit does a pretty decent job with it's description of good food choices.  Eat meat, nuts, seeds... and so on and so forth.  What I can't believe, however, is how confused people get.  People are always trying to find that perfect food combination.  Is it 40-30-30, is it no carbs, high carbs?  Fuck it.  Eat good foods.  Not that I necessarily do this but here's a good plan.  If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it.  How do you like that knowledge sandwich?  Delicious.
You want those abs?  Lift weights, eat meat and veggies.  Meat for the protein and veggies so you can shit.  Want to be a great crossfitter?  Steak and broccoli will do the trick.  You won't even have to worry about calories, just eat 'til full.  Bam, how you like me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment