Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Abs of Ouch

Let me get this out of the way.  I don't do abs too often.  Sure, sometimes I'll sprinkle in some GHD Situps or some KTE's, but for the most part squatting and pulling do what are needed.  I've got a pretty healthy dose of 6pack going.  
Today though, my abs are more sore than they have been in a really long time.  It should be noted that I've done a total of 20 reps that could be considered "ab exercises" in the past two days.  That's 10 GHD Situps and 10 KTE's.  However, I just got done with a little bit of fun I like to call, "How High Can Eric Jump?"  The answer: 60".  A couple of times.  I may have been able to get a little bit higher but I was a wimp and just took a couple of jumps there.  But due to the violent extension (to get up) and contraction (to get my feet high enough to land) my mid section is giving me a big ol' middle finger.  I guess that'll happen, but now it hurts to laugh, stand up straight, goof off with Carlee, even eat ice cream (scooping takes more abs than you realize).  This could be an issue tomorrow, but oh well, 60" was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment