Monday, March 2, 2009

We Can Rebuild Him...

Rest will cure what ails ya.  That's for darn sure.  While today wasn't an especially heavy day, I hit all of my numbers the first time with minimal warmup.  That feels good.  There's nothing like going into something, getting your shit done and leaving fulfilled and NOT pissed off about effort.
In other issues, I've been trying to eat really well.  Only the organic, grass fed beef and other delicious meats.  It's way better than my cheap meat.  For instance, in the morning's I've been eating ground bison with my eggs and it makes a world of difference.  For one, it's a fairly fatty meat so it keeps me full and helps me recover and two, it's friggin' delicious.  Oh my lord I could just shovel this into my masticator raw.  WOW!  

No comments:

Post a Comment