Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Calculations

Tabulating my totals for today I'm either embarrassed about my math or embarrassed about how little it actually is.  Just barely over 2500 calories for the day.  I don't think that's right and that I'm short changing my totals, but regardless, I'm eating far too many carbs and not nearly enough proteins or fats.  The "Welbourn Omlette" has more grams of fat than my entire day did.  I really hope that I'm off and that I should actually start measuring to the T.

Skinny Parents Got Fat Kids

WOD
Back Squat 10x3 #285#
PP 5x5 - worked up to 225
100 Crunches,
3x10 Reverse Back Extensions
Some belly to bar pull ups for fun

Addition: I'm adding this after dinner.  I was able to add about 20g of protein and 50g of fat with only 5g carbs.  Thank you almonds and olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment