Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Food

I'm only three days into my mass gain expedition and I can honestly say that I feel as if I've gained some weight.  I don't have a scale, nor did I take any measurements at the beginning of the program, but I feel as if I'm walking around with a little bit more weight on me.  Moving isn't any more difficult than it was before (I may be the slowest walker in the world, currently) but my legs seem like their stretching out my pants a little bit more and that my shoulders are getting closer to where they were when I swam (Aside: I don't think that will ever happen.  No shirt ever fit me due to abnormally broad shoulders).  I've been getting more and more accustomed to the quantity of food and it's only day 3.  It's exciting to think about how much more I can pound into my face as I become more and more comfortable with it.

Wednesday 6/3
Clean and Jerk - 1@250#, 1@235#
Cln Pull - 3@275, 3@295
Rack Jerk - Heavy Single, failed at 315#
SnDL - 2x3@295

WOD
30 pushups
500m Row
30 pushups
2:48

No comments:

Post a Comment