Friday, June 5, 2009

Whoopsiedaisy

I slept in this morning.  It felt good too.  Nice 11:15 wake up time.  Cut hours at work could be a blessing in disguise.  However, because of my 12+ hour snoozapalooza I MISSED BREAKFAST, prompting my to use Caps Lock.  With my mass gain program going strong I can't afford to miss breakfast.  I usually get nearly a quarter of my caloric intake before 6 am.  This combined with the promise of going to ION in Middletown (a vegan restaurant) for the Missus and I'm looking at not such a good eating day.  I'm still going to get my gallon of whole milk (which I didn't calculate into my original daily totals, making my day more like 5500 calories) and hopefully pump some meat into my gut so I get my protein.  I'll have to make due with what I've got and maybe next week I'll wake up at 8, eat, go to the bathroom, and slide back into bed.  That sounds like the perfect day.

Friday 6/5
WoD
"The Volkswagen"
21-15-9
Body Weight Bench Press
Pullups (Chest to Bar)
14:54
I thought I would have been much slower considering the bench is clearly my 'goat.'  Considering some of the other times that I've seen posted, this isn't bad, but then again, John Welbourn did this sub-9 and he weight 315#.

No comments:

Post a Comment