Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Post

I'm currently sitting here in my man cave, otherwise known as my fortress of solitude, enjoying my sausage and eggs, watching the Swiss beat the Swede and I realize that things are pretty good right now.  Carlee's on a run/spin, I slept until 9, the cats are napping, solid.  But I feel that something is missing and I'm thinking that I need a way to be more accountable for my eating habits, as they were/sort of still are pretty atrocious.  Luckily I can justify it by saying that I'm on a Mass Gain program but as most of you know, there are better ways to go about gaining mass that don't involve Vitamin S.  So, I'm going to start keeping track of my food intake in this space starting tomorrow (Lay off my I'm starving... I mean, diet starts Monday).  If anybody has any pointers, tips, suggestions, criticisms, please post them on comments.  I'd love to hear what other people have to say about the subject of putting on muscle (and weight) for performance sake.  

And somebody just stormed that court at Roland Garros.  GOOD TACKLE!

Sunday Links

No comments:

Post a Comment