Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Thoughts and Links

Ugh.  I feel like a steamy pile of dog doo this morning.  It might be from the carb overload (banana cranberry walnut bread french toast) yesterday or it could be because Carlee likes to keep the bedroom between 80 and a hundred-and-fucking-ten.  
It's a rest day though and I plan on exhausting this excuse to do nothing but watch sports, take naps and eat fatty foods (Currently I'm watching the Confederations Cup and eating ham cold cuts).  I might do some DROM's as Rx'ed by Kelly Starrett just to make this day even better.  The only real "work" that I've gotta take care of is to plan out my meals for the week.  I'm thinking of taking the time to get to Thyme and Season to get the good stuff, like Raw Milk, Grass-fed Beef, maybe some venison.  Now that I know what to expect in terms of food intake to gain weight (I have to find a scale so I can figure out how much weight I've gained) I should be more successful in getting the necessary calories to fuel my body and my goal.  
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment